1) Reliable and Easy to Maintain
- Only two moving parts.
2) Adjustable End Clearance
- For low or high viscosities, high temperatures, or to compensate for wear over time.
3) Shaft Seal Options
- Including packed gland, lip seal, component seal, cartridge seal and sealless mag drive options.
4) Porting Options
- Viking's broadest selection of port locations, configurations, and types.
5) Minimal Pulsation
- For accurate flow measurement.
6) One Shaft Seal
- More reliable and lower cost than two used on timed lobe and screw pumps.
7) Compact, Close-Coupled Options
- For motor speed operation or with gearmotors.
•Max. Capacity : to 1,600 GPM (365 M³/Hr)
•Max. Pressure : to 250 PSI (17 BAR)
•Viscosity Range : 28 to 2,000,000 SSU (1 to 440,000 cSt)
•Temperature Range : -120°F to +800°F (-85°C to +430°C)